Followers

Sunday 28 September 2014

Our very first blog!

Hello everyone!

I am Jane & my partner Wen Jing, finally we have made up our mind to create this blog to share little experience of FOOD & TRAVEL! Thanks to my friend Jac who drag us in this society! haha!
Jing & me are food lover like most of you and both of us believe that sweet treat can brings happiness to people and... ya! DESSERT is always our number one favorite!

You know what...we been brainstorming for days to naming our blog and finally! We named it non stop journey and one life, millions stories.

Hmmm.. Just realized we didn't have much photo taken together throughout these days and this is only the photo I found in my laptop. heh.....


The pic on the left is me(Jane), right (Wen Jing)


The funny pose of us! =p


Can't wait to post more blog post with you in the future!

Any sponsorship kindly contact us at nonstopjourneys@gmail.com 





No comments:

Post a Comment